Friday, October 3, 2008

OsakaJO

I've had the pleasure of going to Japan on a program supported by the JAPAN FOUNDATION. The name of the program is Japanese Language Program for Overseas students, it's a 2 week program where participants get to experience culturally significant aspects of japan, Advanced Research centers, as well as learn some of the accents used in various regions in japan.



One of the most beautiful places we visited was OsakaJO-Osaka Castle-. This castle is nearly 5 centuries old, it lies in Kansai region, Osaka. The area covered by OsakaJO is About 60,000 square meters.

let me show you the path a walked through to reach OsakaJO



The weather was sunny, a fine day, just seeing all that green i felt great. I showed the pictures i took to my Japanese teacher and he said your pictures are different no Japanese person would have taken pictures of trees like i did:P

Here we see friendly Japanese school children-wave back to them-.

Here the dried up moat that used to surrounded OsakaJO. it's so green, i could hardly believe my eyes.

And ladies and gentlemen introducing OsakaJO-he's 500 years old cut him some slack-.


Of course he's been bombed and rebuilt several times.




The view on the last floor is very beautiful, the wind is so strong their-you'll notice warning singes-


these are very big gold statues-taller than me- inside OsakaJO-

Hope you enjoined OsakaJO, I'm a bit lazy to write more, I'll try to post more often tho :D. till we meet again, matte ne:D

3 comments:

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

sugoi sugoi!! Thanks for the post ^^
I thought of posting about the fact that you are posting about your trip. But if you are going to add 1 post per year... :D
so? ...shall I?

Durazi said...

LOL!!!!, finally a comment:P i shall give you #1 commentor award:P

S.M. said...

It look like a really nice places to visit. of course it is better than ###### (you know where I mean) HAHA.