Saturday, February 3, 2007

Harry potter 7

Harry potter 7 will be released on July 21st. The final part will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Rowling has stated that the final volume relates so closely to the sixth book of the series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that;"I feel almost as though they are two halves of the same novel." She has also stated that she has no intention of writing any further stories about the Harry Potter characters.

As of 2007, she has been working on the Harry Potter stories for over 17 years.

One of my friend’s

Let’s take a look at the meaning of the word Hallow, for example Encarta:

1.

make holy: to make somebody or something holy

2.

respect greatly: to have great respect or reverence for somebody or something

*the following are spoilers*

The last we know of Harry potter and Lord Voldemort, Lord Voldemort has divided his soul in to 7 peaces-or so it’s believed-. The Hallows are the objects used to store them.

How I started reading Harry potter:

I didn’t intend to read them at first. I visited my local book shop to get lord of the rings. I has some extra cash, so I thought, hmmm what am I to do with it. I don’t want to get Harry potter, it’s for kids: P. but I got the first one. It was cheap!

After reaching home I was intending to put it somewhere, to read it later.

I wanted to take a look at Harry’s book before butting it away. I ended up reading half of it, and I finished it the following day. The 2nd abd 3ed book toke 3 days, 4th,5thand 6th toke 3 to 4 weeks to finish .

Harry potter is a lovely read. It’s fun, full with adventure and puzzling all at the same time.

I regret being arrogant about it.

3 comments:

Abed. Hamdan said...

eww!

I can't stand Harry potter!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

wengardium leviossa!:p
nice. well im sure the novels are great since i liked the movies very much..but i lack the patience for reading XD u never know,a miracle might happen one day where u'll find me carrying on of its novels and reading it before the lecture starts! ;)
i wonder how the author stayed such a long period squeezing her/his mind to write such a story...

Miggums said...

the hallows arnt wat he used to store them! its horcruxes!!! HORCRUXES!!!

the hallows are three items that allow the user to master death:

1.the Elder Wand -- make others die
2.the Resurrection Stone -- bring others back from the dead
3.the Cloak of invisibility -- to keep from dying yourself

get your facts straight! >:-(